With Fingerprint Authentication, logging into your My Westfield Bank app has never been easier. See below for set up instructions and FAQs.
Getting set up
If you've not already downloaded the My Westfield Bank app, visit the or and search for "My Westfield Bank Mobile." Download the app to your mobile device, then follow these simple steps to enroll your device in Fingerprint Authentication.
NOTE: If you have already downloaded the My Westfield Bank app, you'll need to ensure you have the latest version installed from the appropriate App Store (Apple or Google Play).
- When launching the app for the first time, the app will determine whether your device has Fingerprint support. If so, you will receive a prompt showing availability.
- You will need to enable Fingerprint Authentication from the "Fingerprint Enrollment" menu.
- Select "Mobile Services" from the menu in the top right corner of the home screen.
- Select "Manage Fingerprint."
- If no fingerprint is stored on your device, you will be prompted to add one. Navigate to your device settings to add a fingerprint.
- Once complete, navigate back to the "Fingerprint Enrollment" menu.
- Once a fingerprint is successfully added, enter a device name, and confirm your existing account username and password.
After successfully adding in a fingerprint and enrolling your device, the Fingerprint Recognition Notification will pop up when launching the app and logging in.
iPhone X Face ID
If you have the iPhone X, you can use Face ID to authenticate your mobile app! Simply follow the instructions above but instead of a Fingerprint, you can add Face ID as an authentication method.