The My Westfield Bank app now includes Push Notifications to help you control and monitor your account(s). The My Westfield Bank app allows you to activate alerts to push to your mobile device such as low balance alerts, account activity, and more!
Getting set up
Visit the or and search for "My Westfield Bank Mobile." Download the app to your mobile device, then follow these simple steps to register your device for notifications.
NOTE: If you have already downloaded the My Westfield Bank app, you simply need to update to the latest version from the appropriate App Store (Apple or Google Play).
- Sign in to your mobile banking account
- Select "Mobile Services" from the menu in the top right corner of the home screen
- Select "Manage My Alerts"
- Select "Push Notification Enrollment"
- You will be prompted to register your device. After selecting "Register," you will be presented a confirmation message indicating successful registration.
- If Notifications are currently disabled on your device for the My Westfield Bank app, you will need to navigate to Settings, and select "Allow Notifications".
To enable an alert to send as a Push Notification, select "Mobile Services" from the menu in the top right corner of the home screen, then select "Manage My Alerts." You can select an alert from this page to send as a Push Notification to your mobile device. When you've made your selection, click "Add Submission" at the bottom of the screen. From there, you can provide the necessary details, then hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page. You need to add notifications individually. Your selected notifications will push to the mobile device displayed under "Mobile Devices" on the same page.
Have more questions? Call us at 800.368.8930 or visit one of our eight locations.